Friday, May 11, 2007

Now THAT's Trapo Clutter!

Wow! Now this is Advertising Clutter!!! Look at that! How would you even know who to vote with that much ads in one vacant lot?

This is the one in front of Jollibee, along Doña Soledad (Parañaque). There are actually 3 of those in that one long street. Poor vacant lots, violated from their purity. From what used to be clean and neatly trimmed grasses, is now inhabited by this jungle of political ads.

And if you think that's enough...
After just one turn, the next street is yet again full of these political ads. And it's even longer! Talk about a full campaign making sure everything gets covered!
It's covered all right!

What I'm fighting for is my freedom for a beautiful summer sky and warm summer breeze! Ugh! I can't even enjoy summer here with all these ugliness! I wish Elections would end soon and that it would be a successful one!



PS: Hayyy... My dearest fellowmen, when will we learn? Don't you love our beautiful country? Why do you always sacrifice your principles for a couple of "Ninoy's" from these guys? And still endlessly complain about them in rallies. Act now or sacrifice another ugly summer later on. I wish there will be a limit or ban to all this political ads. Whomever has power, please make regulations soon. I wish more people can do ads like the one Nation Paint did. The one where the wall was talking to the one putting on political ads. I really love that. As for me, I am very excited to vote for the first time. I might as well practice my right after falling in line for 10 straight hours last December for Registration of Voters. And, as soon as I get a land a job in one of those agencies, I will try my best to lessen the ugliness! Promise!

6 comments:

John-D Borra said...

Vote wisely! :-)

Anonymous said...

tga p'que ka nga hahaahah.. sa posters pa lng grabe.. politics is the name of the game, money is the hunny of them all

punkiliciousss said...

to sir borra... wow! how do you change your comment and turn it into a link? pretty cool!

punkiliciousss said...

to anonymous!

yeah I'm from p'que (reprezent) kaso kainis tong pix ko dito sa site! hindi na nag-vi-view yung photos... hmmm... baka nireklamo ako! kainis!

Anonymous said...

keno da man says: lupet talo si anjo

punkiliciousss said...

puches seryoso??? natalo sya? huhuhu! wala nang showbiz politic sa paranaque? sadness...