Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pampahaba ng Buhay

*cough cough sniff sniff*

May sakit pa rin ako at hindi ko pa rin alam kung bakit! Huhuhu!
Good thing mom works at home 'cause kapampangans (except me) can cook really nice dishes! And when I'm sick, she cooks extra special pancit!
Nasa kultura kasi ng pinoy na kumain ng pansit para humaba ang buhay.
Anyway, 'cause I can't take photos and there's nothing to write about
(or the things I wanna write about are too long
and I can't stay too long in front of the monitor...)
I'm just going to post a photo taken not too long ago
and a bit related to my health ramblings.

THIS IS A PIC OF WHAT I SORTA ATE FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS...
Well, my mom was not the one who cooked this.

But someone myty meaty talented in visual & culinary arts (ay pati sa music since kumakanta rin siya) cooked this for me (raw)!
Anywho, anyhow, carabao na inihaw, kahit galing pa ito sa microwave at dalawang araw na ang lumipas bago ko natikman ang niluto niya, isa lang masasabi ko: Manyaman ini! ("masarap ito" in Kapampangan)

7 comments:

John-D Borra said...

I hope you're feeling better. But, wow, that certainly looks good enough to be sick regularly for! :-)

punkiliciousss said...

awww... thanks sir! i'm actually feeling much better now. all those pancit/pasta really helped a lot! oh, and maybe also the meds!

Anonymous said...

Punky's delicious life pala ha! :P

punkiliciousss said...

of course frances! masarap talaga ang buhay! musta na? thanks pala sa comment!

Anonymous said...

No problem. Nakakatuwa blog mo. I can imagine you saying all those things in person. Hahaha! :)

Buhay pa naman ako. I hope to get a job soon. :P

punkiliciousss said...

hahaha! wow naman! oo yun talaga ang gusto ko! casual writing lang na sana fun basahin! at masarap tignan! hehe!

punkiliciousss said...

thanks nga pala uli frances and i hope for the best sa career mo!