Monday, May 28, 2007

Canon Image Nation

Wow! I'm Canon-ed!

The print ads and banners for the Canon Image Nation Summer '07 (at SM malls nationwide) have been released. I was informed by my cousin, Chin that the Canon booth is currently in SM Mega Mall, located at the Atrium, and will be there until June 3. The photo to the left is just one of at least 5 banners, poster catalogues, and other collaterals that Canon released for their campaign this year.

I am showing you this one, not only because I love Canon cameras but also because I have a delicious photo somewhere in there. I submitted a bunch of photos to Canon for this campaign and they actually used more of my photos in another mosaic, the one which looked like the Philippine Map. I haven’t seen the banners yet, but I think they used the photo below. I'm just not sure yet if there are more photos in there.

Waaahhh! Lord, is this a sign?

5 comments:

OwSyet said...

wow. dapat may bayad ka dito.

punkiliciousss said...

onga eh! dunno. oks na rin. prestige i guess. plus i can put it in my portfolio

Shaula said...

oist ito ba un? eh not sure but take a look on this site.. it's a photgraphy contest http://dsrito.multiply.com/journal/item/59?mark_read=dsrito:journal:59

u myt be interested. :)

punkiliciousss said...

hinid eh! pero thanks anyway! super helpful!

punkiliciousss said...

FOLLOW UP ON THIS ENTRY>>>

Nakapunta na ko sa booth. Maliit lang naman pala. And when i went to mega, hmmm... kinda wala yung banners. Although i must say, the booth looks nice, it's shaped like a sun and andun rin naman yung photos.