Friday, June 1, 2007

Reunited with my Camera

Oh my dearest boyfriend Canon S3IS, why have you abandoned me for so long? I have been taking pictures with your old friend Canon S45. Elber says, it is not the camera who takes the pictures but the person holding it. I guess, since you are but a tool, even without you I CAN take nice shots. But, it was still difficult not having you. Frustrations flooded me especially when I was itching to take indoor shots or sports photos. Or when I am already losing patience since I do not have a faster way of uploading photos from CF cards and would rather use an SD card. But, past is past! We are reunited once more, that is what's important! I promise to take care of you and no longer keep you anywhere near the reach of my 3 year old destruction team, aka my niece named Arnie.

NOTE: Wala po sanang jellyace! I am talking to my camera who, i mean which, finally after 2 months of repair has finally returned into my longing arms/humble abode.

PS: Thank you dad for the unending patience and understanding, and for all the money you spend supporting your daughter's passion. Thank you my dearest friends for all the support and patience. And for you, Mr. Other Anonymous (I know you'd be reading this at work) thank you for these delicious things called inspiration, patience, support, honesty and slow walks that you continuously serve in my life. Without all you guys, I would never even dare talk to my camera and treat it with any bit of importance. You all showed me what is delicious in life, and in return I will try to share to others what I learned from all of you through my art.

27 comments:

OwSyet said...

Advice: Wag mo dalhin sa graduation. Ingat!

Anonymous said...

Sabi ni Jesus ako daw yung Mr. Anonymous. naku issue yan.

Señor Enrique said...

Interesting site you have! Bookmarked it and will be visiting often from now on :)

Happy shooting!

Cheers!

Eric

Shaula said...

forever canon user ka ba punx? im thinking of switching to canon.. pero kasi forever sony user ako (sympre tatay ko bumili)..
ala lang.. hehe.. :)

punkiliciousss said...

to owsyet...

eh hindi pa naman tayo graduate. nang-aasar ka eh! hahaha! thanks though! kitakits sa pasukan!

punkiliciousss said...

to marlowe...

ok lang na mr.anonymous ka! Mr. OTHER ANONYMOUS naman kausap ko eh! wala pa ring issue! haha!

punkiliciousss said...

to senor enrique...

wow! thanks for the bookmark! it's an honor! happy shooting to you too! cheers!

Anonymous said...

tsk, mr other anonymous. ewan ko sayo

punkiliciousss said...

to shau...

yep! forever canon user ako! kahit yung manual ko dati na gamit sa high school publication, canon rin yun. try mo! ganda ng quality ng shots, although mas mahal parts nila. kaya nga natagalan ko kunin from the repair shop yung cam ko eh. Hirap mag-ipon! hehe!

punkiliciousss said...

to ian...

haha! natawa naman ako! makikilala niyo rin sya! kung baga sa movie "COMING SOON"

John-D Borra said...

You talk to your camera, I talk to my Mac. We lavish quite a lot of affection on our tools. I'm glad it was a happy reunion. :-)

Anonymous said...

glad you're reunited finally with your "other" honey. take good care of it na ha. happy shooting days are here again. oh, and you're wrong, im not reading this from work...im missing arninay's bday. sadness. oh well, daijoubu desu!!!

PS: don't worry, no jellyace here. heheheh. you've bear witness naman na to how i make lambing to my ol trusty pc...and monitor. hehehehe!

Mr. Other Anonymous
(take note, now with a mr. courtesy of you, amai-chan!:)

Anonymous said...

Aaahhh kaya pala wala camera mo.

Well, we all have our "friends" that we talk to. ;)

I'm glad you have your camera back.

Anonymous said...

punx, since may isang taon pa tayo sa uap, magtayo kaya tayo ng camera club? haha

punkiliciousss said...

to sir john-d and frances...

thank you for sharing in my joy and for having the same love with our "friends"! it is indeed a happy reunion.

punkiliciousss said...

to poypoypoyus...

go! let's do it! dati pa namin actually pinaplano ni pat, kaso lumarga na sya sa UP at dun na nagpaka-artsy fartsy! hehe!

punkiliciousss said...

and for my Mr. Other Anonymous,

alam ko naman you'll take this joyous reunion with my "other" honey positively, was just reassuring you po. i promise talaga to take extra care of it and really keep it out of reach of children! haha! mga bata kasi ngayon, after every shot "patingin poooooohhhh!!!" unlike when we were young, we had the patience to wait for 24 or 36 shots before the film gets developed. and more hours of waiting pa for the developing. i can still remember my dad loading those films! good ol days! anyway, haba na ng kwento ko. will see you pa naman, pakita ko na lang rin pix from arninay boninski's party later. =)

punkiliciousss said...

PS: for MR. OTHER ANONYMOUS and IAN-YAN-YAN...

hahaha! ian, niresearch na natin yung amai-chan di ba! hahaha! pagkatapos kulitin si amika! nalaman rin ibig sabihin. olats kasi mga online translators eh! thanks pala uli!

Anonymous said...

i want red carpet on the premier okay? tss.... i think i need to start talking to some gadget. you seem very happy doing that.

Anonymous said...

make your cam super happy then! ....take pics of me! haha :)

OwSyet said...

yes naman. 20 comments! this makes 21. wag ka muna magpost ng bago. paabutin natin ng 40! i can add one comment everyday.

Anonymous said...

nasa mata sa likod ng camera pa rin yun

pero iba pa rin may bago camera and uber-pricey lenses hehehe

punkiliciousss said...

to ian-yan-yan...

oo naman! basta ba uwi ka na muna pinas di ba! =)

punkiliciousss said...

to chaching...

wenk wenk wenk! ang tawag diyan vain! baka pinasaya ko nga cam ko pero ma-depress naman after ka picturan! haha! peace gurl!

punkiliciousss said...

to owsyet...

kakaiba ka! asan na comments mo? akala ko ba magdadagdag ka araw-araw. pang25 na to! haha!

pero in fairness! kakagulat nga ang dami nagrereply dito!

punkiliciousss said...

to tutubi...

Thank you for this encouraging comment: "nasa mata sa likod ng camera pa rin yun"

But see? Lenses really make a big difference. Haaayyy... I need to invest on those babies soon!

Anonymous said...

hi punx >:) surprised? so am i hahahahaha i hardly ever get to post...but i'll use this chance whole-heartedly to say DO NOT EVER LET ANYONE STEAL YOUR CAMERA EVER AGAIN hahaha ahluvya! miss na kita!!! -lyks